National Health Conference that highlights the chronic diseases that impact African American health.
- Heart Disease: Men vs. Women
- The Epidemic of Hepatitis C in African Americans Baby Boomers
- African American Women and Lupus
- PrEP: How We’ll Stop the Transmission of AIDS in the African American Community
- Clinical Trials & Precision Medicine
- Feel Rich|Health is the New Wealth: The Hip Hop Community Goes Hard for Health
Admission is FREE
The first 200 registrations will receive complimentary entrance to the Harlem Fine Arts Show.