There are many clinical trial opportunities and new ones are developed every day. Your health-care provider may be aware of opportunities in your area. You can also try the following:
- Have you recently been diagnosed with FSGS? Click here to learn more about an FSGS clinical trial for which you may be a candidate.
- Do you have IgA Nephropathy and are interested in participating in a clinical trial? To see if you qualify, click here.
- The REACT Study is recruiting adults with type 2 diabetes and diabetic kidney disease. Click here to see if you qualify.
- Are you planning on getting a transplant plant from a living donor? Learn more about a clinical trial that you might be eligible to participate in.
- For people with Diabetic Kidney Disease, click here to see if you are eligible to participate in these clinical trials.
For more information about a clinical trial for a rare kidney disease, called FSGS, that affects African Americans, visit www.fsgsduplex.com.