Finding the proper skincare routine can be tricky, especially if you have sensitive skin. Certain products have caused me red, inflamed skin or excessive itchiness from being too strong for my skin. I was thankful for the mask mandate at the time! And to save future beauties from the agony and wasted money, we have found the perfect toners for sensitive skin.
First, what does a face toner do? And is it a necessary step in our skincare routine? A toner’s job is to gently refresh your skin without stripping it of its natural moisture. This means toner won’t irritate sensitive skin or cause excessive dryness. Toner also prepares the skin to drink up your post-cleansing moisturizer and any other treatments you may apply. A face toner is our skin’s secret weapon; it has real benefits. It would be best if you look for a gentle skin toner. Search for soothing ingredients that’ll balance out your skin’s pH level, such as rose water, jojoba oil, and other vitamins.
Keep scrolling to learn about the ten best toners for sensitive skin.
Top Toners for Sensitive Skin
- Best Overall: Paula’s Choice Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner
- Best Hydrating: CeraVe Hydrating Toner
- Most Soothing: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Wild Oat Toner
- Best Toning Lotion: Avene Gentle Toning Lotion
- Budget-Friendly: Dickinson’s Enhanced Witch Hazel Hydrating Toner
- Most Refreshing: Kiehl’s Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner
- Best Aloe Vera Toner: Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner
- Luxury Buy for Aging Skin: SK-II Facial Treatment Lotion
- Best Mist: Knours Double Duty Mist
- Best Glow: Pixi Glow Tonic
Don’t worry, beauties. There are toners out there perfect for your sensitive skin. You’ll be good to go if you research and find the products that work out for your skin.
What is your favorite toner? Comment below!